- 15″ x 16 1/2″ x 18″ high.
- 38 lb.
- Top-fill 84-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 8-oz.-cap. removable bean hopper.
- Model #BES990.
- Stainless-steel conical burrs maximize the ground coffee surface area for full espresso flavor.
- Programmable shot temperature for optimal espresso flavor depending on coffee origin and degree of roast.
- Commercial stainless-steel portafilter.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion of the puck for even extraction.
- Electronic PID temperature control ensures precise water temperature for optimal flavor.
- Consistent 9-bar extraction pressure with Italian-made pumps.
- Cool-touch steam wand with integrated temperature sensor.
- Automatic purge removes residual milk from steam wand.
- Manual milk texturing also available.
- Two boilers allow simultaneous milk texturing and espresso extraction.
- Heated cup-warming tray on top.
- Dedicated “hot” water outlet for preparing Americano coffee and preheating cups.
- Programmable auto-start and auto-off.
- Removable drip tray with Empty Me indicator.
- Drop down swivel foot lifts the machine upwards for easy one hand maneuverability on the countertop.
- Breville Assist Plug features a finger-hole for easy removal from power outlet.
- Automatic cleaning and descaling cycles.
- Brushed stainless-steel body.
- Includes stainless-steel milk jug and 1- and 2-cup filter baskets.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia
- The filter basket and portafilter should be rinsed under hot water after each coffee-making session to remove all residual coffee oils.
- After each coffee-making session a clear-water backflush is recommended before you turn off the machine: Empty drip tray. Insert the cleaning disc into the filter basket then insert the portafilter into the group head. Touch the Brew button and allow pressure to build for 20 seconds, then touch to stop and release pressure. Repeat this 5 times to purge any fine coffee grounds and residual coffee oils from the brew water paths.
- After every use, thoroughly wipe the steam wand and tip with a damp cloth and purge immediately. Failure to clean the steam wand may affect the milk-texturing performance.
- The outer housing and cup-warming tray can be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth. Polish with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive cleansers, pads or cloths, which can scratch the surface.
- Use the Descale function when prompted on screen.
There are no reviews yet.